Search this blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

In My Mailbox (2) Case of: Not Near Home!

So due to me not being home in New York, spending my lovely vacation time in good ol' North Carolina, and me being a lazy ass and sleeping till two in the afternoon... I was going to take a Border's Adventure today but it will be put off till tomorrow!


some of the books that I have been reading are available online as advanced readers copies thanks to Simon & Schuster on Pulse It!


Blood Red Road by Moria Young
Possession by Elana Johnson
Sixteenth Summer by Michelle Dalton


I'm in the middle of reading Blood Red Road and it's so good! Review will be up soon :)
happy reading everyone!


(In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren)

5 comments :

Hannah said...

These look awesome!

OMG! Am I your first follower? Sweet!

~Hannah

Shoshanah said...

I'm haven't heard a lot about these, but the cover of Sixteenth Summer definitely has me interested.

Kristina said...

I have seen Blood Red everywhere, I should really look into this books.

Happy reading
http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-18.html

Kristin said...

Nice mailbox this week. Possession looks like a great book.
Book Sniffers Anonymous

Raimy-rawr said...

great books heard some good things about all of these! :)

Post a Comment

Courtney @ Storybook Slayers