Search this blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Notes of Interest (1)

Notes of Interest is a mix of Books to Pine for by Kristi from The Story Siren, Waiting on Wednesday by Jill from Breaking the Spine, and Peek at my TBR by Jen from Makeshift Bookmark. Basically it's books that I have or don't and i'm waiting to read. These are books that have caught my eye or are from authors that have made me coming back for more.


The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler
Publication Date: November 21, 2011

I love Jay Asher's work so I'm extremely excited to read this new story. I have never read anything from Carolyn Mackler so once I read this book it will be my first from her. After reading Thirteen Reasons Why i've been extremely impatient with another Jay Asher book, so after seeing that's he's done a collab book, I was extremely interested in how this story was going to develop. So exctied!








Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski
Publication Date: June 7, 2011

I have heard nothing but good things about this book so i've been tempted to read this book for ages since I had first heard about it a few months ago. Sometimes i just want to read those teenage books that talk about sex and drugs and alcohol and just read about it. I don't do such things but to read about them keeps me aware and alert. And sometimes it's just fun to read about and hopefully i'll enjoy reading this book too :)





Perfect by Ellen Hopkins
Publication Date: September 13, 2011

I'm extremely excited to read this book. I'll be receiving this ARC in the mail soon and you don't know how exhilarated I am to read this. I've been a big fan of Ellen Hopkins' Crank and when I heard that this was the sequel to Impulse, well I knew that I needed to get my Impulse back from the neighbor girl down the street! But I am truly excited to see what Ellen has in store after the ending to Impulse.