Search this blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Notes of Interst (2)

Notes of Interest is a mix of Books to Pine for by Kristi from The Story Siren, Waiting on Wednesday by Jill from Breaking the Spine, and Peek at my TBR by Jen from Makeshift Bookmark. Basically it's books that I have or don't and i'm waiting to read. These are books that have caught my eye or are from authors that have made me coming back for more.


Witch Song by Amber Argyle
Publication Date: September 1, 2011

What really dew me in was the cover, I'm a sucker for a beautiful drawn cover, and this one blew me away. I've also been trying to fill my magical reads gap and a book about witches doesn't sound like a bad idea. I'm just really hoping that this book is as beautiful as its cover because I'll be very disappointed if this is just eye candy. Well, it's really pretty eye candy so i'll only be half as upset.









The Warlock (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel) by Michael Scott
Publication Date: May 24, 2011

I am a HUGE fan of the Nicholas Flamel series and it killed me inside that I didn't have enough money to purchase this beautiful book. When I finished The Necromancer, the fourth book of the series, I was so frantic that I hadn't the book on hand to keep reading. Once I read this I'll be in a coma due to waiting for the last book to come out... NEXT YEAR. /arrow through my heart








The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Publication Date: May 1, 2012

New John Green book?! Where's the button to pre-order!!!! I love John Green's humor and his writing style from An Abundance of Katherines to Looking for Alaska. John Green knows how to make me laugh and how to make me cry like a baby. I'm upset that the wait is long for this book, but it will be worth the wait, I'm sure of it because John Green never disappoints!



1 comment :

Raimy-rawr said...

Witch Song is definitely on my wishlist! its so beautiful!

Post a Comment

Courtney @ Storybook Slayers