Search this blog

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cover v. Cover (Round 4)


Cover v. Cover Round 4

A battle of the ages. The upbeat hit novel The Hunger Games is going at it from two different nations. Let's give them a round of applause!



      The US Cover                                                       The Chinese Cover









        V.











Right off the bat. The Chinese cover is beautiful.The dark and light contrast, the two characters (obv. Peeta and Katniss) who are running but it makes you question why they're running and who or what are they running from. The US cover, I'm sorry, but it's just so bland. If I hadn't heard the great reviews about the book I would have just passed by it on a shelf because the cover is just extremely boring and doesn't do anything for me. 

WINNER:

The Chinese Cover

1 comment :

Lyrical Brown said...

Have to say the Chinese cover is a bit more exciting and both these covers are FAR better than the stupid UK cover which I loathe. Thank goodness I have it as an ebook so I don't have to stare at that monstrosity every day!

Post a Comment

Courtney @ Storybook Slayers