Search this blog

Sunday, August 28, 2011

In My Mailbox (8): The Digital Escape

In My Mailbox is a weekly Meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren to show other bloggers and viewers the books that we've received. It's also a way to expand our book loving with others :)

--WON--
Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers (Amazon | Goodreads)
My Animal Life by Maggie Gee (Amazon | Goodreads)




--KINDLE BOOKS--

The Magnificent 12: The Call by Michael Grant (AmazonGoodreads)
Survivors by Sophie Littlefield (Amazon | Goodreads)


--E-GALLEY--

The Butterfly Clues by Kate Ellison (Amazon | Goodreads)
The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegen (Amazon | Goodreads)
Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (Amazon | Goodreads)
You Are My Only by Beth Kephart (Amazon | Goodreads)
The Girl in the Park by Mariah Fredericks (Amazon | Goodreads)


Thank you NetGalley for these books :) 





15 comments :

Valia Lind said...

Lots of good reading!!! Im, hopefully, starting Every Other Day soon!!! Happy reading!!!

http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-13.html

Lisa said...

Sadly, I purchased Original Sin, not knowing it was part of a series xD
Awesome books this week, enjoy(:

lisa
www.turningpages94.blogspot.com

Sash and Em said...

Love NetGalley!

Our IMM

Under the Covers said...

Great books this week, I hope you enjoy them. Have a good week : )

My IMM

Suzanne @ Under the Covers

Amber Griffiths said...

I've been wanting Personal Demons for ages! I hope you enjoy it, it sounds so good.

Enjoy the rest of your books.
Books of Amber

A Beautiful Madness said...

I really need to read Personal Demons. I've heard a lot of great comments about it
Hope you like it!
My IMM

Book Passion for Life said...

Awesome week! Hope you enjoy everything and thanks for stopping by! :) Donna

Jen (Makeshift Bookmark) said...

isn't netgalley the best? :) so many amazing books available on there. you are my only really looks awesome. enjoy your books!

Paige said...

I've heard a lot about personal demons!! I hope you like it!! Check out my IMM

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-my-first-vlog.html

Mia said...

Great books. I really want to read You Are My Only. Thanks for stopping by.

Mia @ Gripped into Books

Madigan McGillicuddy said...

What a fabulous haul! The Butterfly Clues has such an intriguing cover... I might have to add it to my To Be Read list.

Kristin said...

You got a nice set of books. You Are My Only is on my TBR list. It sounds like such a good book.
Happy Reading,
Book Sniffers Anonymous

Christy @TheReaderBee said...

Awesome books! I'm really looking forward to The Mephisto Covenant! Enjoy!

Em @ Book Angel said...

Personal Demons was amazing and I'm really looking forward to read The Mephisto Covenant!

Enjoy them all! :)

Raimy-rawr said...

ooo You are My Only and The Girl In the Park look amazing just form their covers! I hope you enjoy all your books!

Post a Comment

Courtney @ Storybook Slayers