Search this blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Notes of Interest (3)






Notes of Interest is a mix of Books to Pine for by Kristi from The Story Siren, Waiting on Wednesday by Jill from Breaking the Spine, and Peek at my TBR by Jen from Makeshift Bookmark. Basically it's books that I have or don't and i'm waiting to read. These are books that have caught my eye or are from authors that have made me coming back for more.



Eden by Keary Taylor
Publication Date: June 6, 2011

I don't know what you guys think but this cover blew my socks off. God, I'm such a cover horse as by dad would day, ha-ha. So this is a science fiction, post-apocalyptic world where you're good-ole main character is a girl named Eve. With a struggle to stay alive and the human species becoming extinct, what isn't to love about this engrossing story (though the cover sure as hell took my breath away).











Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Publication Date: November 15, 2011

I'm just big on these dystopian novels, now aren't I? A girl with a touch that can kill? Interesting enough. A world that has turned to the worst, it seems to be drawing me in. Given the choice was a weapon or a warrior... I need to know the answer. Hopefully I can get the book as a birthday present since mine is only three days after the publication date. Sweet reverie of birthday dreams for me! Not to mention a hot cover to oogle over.






Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Publication Date: January 3, 2012

Cyborg Cinderella + space people + romance. A strange combo. A sexy cover I might add. I'm intrigued enough to look into this strange story. It's the strange ones that I seem to like, but isn't that how it always goes? Again, another cover round in that got me looking into this book. I am just a fan of cover glam, it's just so appealing. Well... isn't that the point? Ha.