Search this blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Notes of Interest (4)

Notes of Interest is a mix of Books to Pine for by Kristi from The Story Siren, Waiting on Wednesday by Jill from Breaking the Spine, and Peek at my TBR by Jen from Makeshift Bookmark. Basically it's books that I have or don't and i'm waiting to read. These are books that have caught my eye or are from authors that have made me coming back for more.

Blood Rights by Kristen Painter
Publication Date: September 27, 2011

Me and the beautiful covers! I just can't resist! A spin on a tale of Vampires. Though I was trying to get out of the Vampire Phase, I'm willing to read this books because me + vampire mutiny = hell of a good time, if I do say so myself :)
TBR list-- check!










The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen
Publication Date: February 16, 2012 

I have yet to read Anna and the French Kiss, or  Lola and the Boy Next Door, or Pretty in Pink, but I hear that this book is in there with the mix as a cute romantic comedy. The cover is adorable no doubt so I'm hoping the book is as well! I guess I should get a head start on these Stephanie Perkins novels to wind myself up for this one coming out next year :)