Search this blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Notes of Interest (5)

Notes of Interest is a mix of Books to Pine for by Kristi from The Story Siren, Waiting on Wednesday by Jill from Breaking the Spine, and Peek at my TBR by Jen from Makeshift Bookmark. Basically it's books that I have or don't and i'm waiting to read. These are books that have caught my eye or are from authors that have made me coming back for more.

The Butterfly Clues by Kate Ellison
Publication Date: February 14, 2012

I'm excited to read the one since I have the galley on my Kindle! I'm big on murder stories so this one is right up my alley and I'm sure many others as well. It's a new edition to my TBR list and has a long wait for me to read it since there are hoards of books literally throwing themselves off the shelf for me to finally break them in. Don't worry The Butterfly Clues you're time to shine won't be long, I promise.







City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Publication Date: March 27, 2007

Another TBR that I own and is waiting for me to read. It's far back on my alphabetized shelf so it doesn't have a chance to jump off the shelf to get to me yet. Soon Jace, I will read and fall in love with you! It will happen, oh, it will happen (;