Search this blog

Sunday, September 18, 2011

In My Mailbox (11): School Blues

In My Mailbox is a weekly Meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where bloggers take time to share the books that they had received that week.


e-Galley
The Deserter by (Amazon | Goodreads)
Guy Langman Crime Scene Procrastinator by (Amazon | Goodreads)
The Queen's Lady by Eve Edwards (Amazon | Goodreads)
Spirit's Princess by Ester Friesner (Amazon | Goodreads)







ARC's
Goliath by Scott Westerfeld (Amazon (Signed Edition) | Goodreads)
Wildefire by Karsten Knight (Amazon | Goodreads)
--courtesy of Simon and Schuster publishing --




What's in your Mailbox?
c:

13 comments :

Anna said...

Oh man! How'd you get those ARCs :) Jelly!! I wanna read the Leviathan series so bad. I have Leviathan. I'm reading it next, I've decided. Awesome stuff! Enjoy!

Carina said...

I really loved Wildefire, so I hope you'll enjoy it, too. :)
Great books for you this week, have fun reading them.

Carina

Sagacity Quest said...

I want to read Wildefire! Great books this week! Hope you enjoy them! Happy Reading!
My IMM:
http://thesagacityquest.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-3.html

Paige said...

I've heard a lot about Wildfire and im really excited to read it! So i hope you enjoy it!! Come check out my IMM!!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-vlog-4.html

Mrs. Q: Book Addict said...

I still need to read Behemoth, I really enjoyed Leviathan. Great books! I love the cover to wildfire!

The Slowest Bookworm said...

Ooh lovely! Wildefire should be good. I have that one too. I've not heard of the Deserter but the cover has me interested. I think I'll take a look into that one.

Michelle said...

Thanks for stopping by my IMM, I haven't heard of a lot of the books you have, but Deserter looks good, and I read a bit of wildfire but never got round to finishing it and i liked what I read. :D

Emily said...

I got SPIRIT'S PRINCESS too! I liked her two books about Helen of Troy, so I think it will be good.

Christy @TheReaderBee said...

Great mailbox! I haven't heard of a few of these, but they sound pretty interesting! I hope you enjoy reading them!

Annette said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Goliath, and that series are simply wonderful! Enjoy!

Christi said...

Thanks for stopping by, and congrats on the great stuff this week!

chasing empty pavements said...

I really want to read Wildefire as well! Great selection this week.

My IMM

Sash and Em said...

LOVED Wildefire!

Thanks for stopping by our blog!

Post a Comment

Courtney @ Storybook Slayers