Search this blog

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Notes of Interest (7)

Blood Rights by Kristen Painter
Publication Date: October 1, 2011


I don't remember if I noted this book yet but even if I did I have a new reason to note it: THE RELEASE DATE IS SO CLOSE. Only a month away for me to chew on this beautiful cover <3 And when I say chew I don't mean literally, there only book I nibbled on was Catcher in the Rye and that was because I was stricken with anxiety from a test I had on it. But anyhoo -- so close to being mine! October fly to me!












The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
Publication Date: March 10, 2009


I've noted this one a while back on Goodreads and I was disappointed when Barnes and Noble didn't have it in stock. This novel has been haunting me. The agony I'm enduring until I finally get my hands on a copy and read it is unbearable. Hopefully fate or God will let the odds be in my favor and acquire this novel sooner rather than later. 
















Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
Publication Date: July 7, 2009


The cover is simply breathtaking. Enchanting and my kind of cover to say the least. I have heard mixed opinions about this novel though as well as the series. Everyone has their opinions so I decided I'd give it a try once I can get my hands on a copy. I can definitely say right now that this cover has me captivated enough to read it. I just find it funny how much covers draw me in HAHA!









1 comment :

Carina said...

I haven't read any of these, but they all look quite interesting. I've heard very good things especially about The Forest of Hands and Teeth and I think I might to get a copy of that as well. :)

Carina

Post a Comment

Courtney @ Storybook Slayers