Search this blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Notes of Interest (8)

Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu
Publication Date: September 27, 2011


I love Hans Christian Anderson's tales and a chance to read a novel based on his story "The Snow Queen" sounds right up my ally. I've always been interested in his stories that had became what we know as Disney movies...minus the gruesome details and such. But it looks cute, one friend trying to save the other and her journey in doing so. Definitely taking a note on this.









Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey
Publication Date: September 20, 2011

I happened to win the ARC of this book in a Goodreads First Reads giveaway and I'm psyched to read it. I'm a huge fan of zombie novels. After reading the summary that it was actually a zombie ya read I was ecstatic. I'm anticipating this on in my mailbox any day now!