Search this blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Notes of Interest (9)

Dark Eden by Patrick Carman
Publication Date: November 1, 2011


A institution that is to help cure phobias but may be doing much more than what it's prescribed. It sounds good enough to draw me in. Even the cover has a dark and alluring aspect to it. It sorta reminds me of the Saw movies in a way, and let me tell you, I'm a fan of the Saw movies (though they really weren't that scary just really gross). This definitely gets a worthy note.










Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
Publication Date: October 4, 2011


Oh my the cover is so attractive! A love that is determined by a fate of the past. Making me wonder what the hell it must mean! It's even the first of a trilogy. And you come out so soon! Making me giddy :D 



2 comments :

Carina said...

I can't wait for Carrier of the Mark! Heard sooo many good things about it. :)
And I think that Dark Eden's still available on NetGalley! :)

Great picks,
Carina @ Fictional Distraction

Shortskie said...

I, too, had heard great things. And for the netgalley, I requested too late for the only allowed a certain amount of that book. I was heart broken but I'll just buy it when it comes out in November C:

Post a Comment

Courtney @ Storybook Slayers