Search this blog

Sunday, October 2, 2011

In My Mailbox (13): Diary of a Band Geek


In My Mailbox is a weekly Meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where bloggers take time to share the books that they had received that week.

It's been a hectic month with SAT studying, AP classing consuming my energy, Drivers Ed classes so I can actually drive to school my senior year, marching band that seems to have finally taken over my life after three years of failed attempts, and the mounds and mounds of homework that plunge me into a non-waking coma. I always look forward for the little things, like coming home to a package snuck between the front door, opening the mailbox to find a large package shoved in with the rest of the mail, or coming home to a package on my desk courtesy of my loving father. I thank all those who have sent me books for they are what keep me through the day without giving into the slumbering sessions known as the school day. Thank you so much c:

--Pulse It--
This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel (Amazon | Goodreads)
The Witchlanders by Lena Coakley (Amazon | Goodreads)
Fury by Elizabeth Miles (Amazon | Goodreads)



--Borrowed--
Eldest by Christopher Paolini (Amazon | Goodreads)
Brisingr by Christopher Paolini (Amazon | Goodreads)

--WON--
Lockdown by Alexander Gordon Smith (Amazon | Goodreads)
Eragon Prizepack from Random House Publishing *THANK YOU SO MUCH*


--e-GALLEY--
Tempest by Julie Cross (Amazon | Goodreads)


What's in your mailbox?
c:

8 comments :

Carina said...

Wow, you got many books this week. Seeing Fury reminds me that I need to get a finished copy of that since my eGalley expired once I was half way through it. :(

Enjoy your new books and have a lovely week,
Carina @ Fictional Distraction

Paige said...

I hope you enjoy all of your books. I'm also reading Fury off of Pulse it and Saving June off Net galley i'm loving them so far! Come check out my IMM!!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-6.html

Anna said...

Crazy cool stuff! Looks like you cleaned up! I've yet to read the Eragon series, but they sound good :) Enjoy!

My IMM

Emily said...

I absolutely love the Inheritance cycle. Hope you do too!

Sarah Darlington said...

Pretty pretty cover. So many I too want to read.

Amanda Welling said...

Really awesome IMM this week! Enjoy all of your new books and have a great weekend!

Stop by and see my IMM & enter in my two new giveaways. I'm giving away 12 books and a swag pack!

Amanda
Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!

Mocha ღ Latte said...

Wonderful haul this week, Courtney!

MY IMM: http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox27.html

Giselle said...

Awesome haul! I'm looking forward to Tempest and Witchlanders. Hope you like it.

Giselle
Xpresso Reads
P.S. I've also got a new giveaway on my blog for Remembrance if you want to enter.

Post a Comment

Courtney @ Storybook Slayers