Search this blog

Sunday, October 30, 2011

In My Mailbox (17): Halloween!

In My Mailbox is a weekly Meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where bloggers take time to share the books that they had received that week.

It's almost Halloween everyone! Whose got their costumes ready? 
I'm a snowy owl. I have my cute knit owl hat all ready!

--BORROWED--
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Incarceron by Catherine Fisher


--e-GALLEY--
Cinder by Marissa Meyer

--PULSE IT--
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin 

--WON--
Inheritance Swag from Random House Publishing
(Coffee mug + 2 Lanyards) 



11 comments :

Michelle Madow said...

DIVERGENT is one of my favorite books of all time!! I hope you enjoy it :)

New follower <3

Amanda @Stuck In YA Books said...

Great mailbox, I cant wait to read Divergent! Enjoy all those great books
P.S. Mara Dyer is awesome

http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-17.html

Anna said...

DIvergent is SOOO GOOD! It was definitely on my top 5 list for this year! Hope you enjoy it!

My IMM

Raimy-rawr said...

I know everyone says this but Divergent is incredible!! hope you enjoy!

Mocha ღ Latte(Cupcake and a Latte) said...

Incredible haul, darling!

MY IMM:http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox31.html
Hope you're having an excellent weekend!
-Wendy from A Cupcake and a Latte: YA Reviews

Vivian said...

I really need to read Mara bc it's a book I've waited for all year, just have all these review books I need to go to first, sigh.

Divergent is awesome! I love the cover of Incarceron, idk if I wanna read it though, can't wait to hear what you think.

My IMM

Kelly said...

I can't wait to read Cinder and The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer is awesome!

In My Mailbox

Cassy said...

Great haul :) I really want to read Cinder.. and Incarceron is just plain awesomeness!

MY IMM

BookStacksOnDeck said...

Wow, totally want to read all of those! Happy reading!
-Heather@BookStacksOnDeck
My IMM...

Christy @TheReaderBee said...

I have Divergent, and I STILL haven't read it yet! Eeek! I must do that soon. :) Enjoy all your new reads this week!

Paige said...

Everybody's been reading Divergant i have to pick it up at some point i hope you enjoy everything! Come check out my IMM!!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-9.html

Post a Comment

Courtney @ Storybook Slayers