Search this blog

Friday, November 4, 2011

Follow Friday (11/4/11)


[[This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!]]


Question: Today's question is something new, an activity.
We Want to see what you look like! Take a pic with you and your current read! Too shy? Boo! Just post a fun pic you want to share.

sorry for the messy hair guys! I was running on 3-4 hours of sleep! 
(with no coffee i might add!)




8 comments :

Trish said...

nice pic! who needs sleep OR coffee?!
<-- JK!

Trish - My Friday Memes

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

That book looks pretty good! Hope you're enjoying it and thanks for stopping by my FF!

Amie@Mom Reads My Books! said...

Gotta have coffee! I can't live without it in the morning! New follower! My FF: Mom Reads My Books

Kristan said...

Pshhh who needs sleep when you can read? Although not having coffee makes it questionable! Hope you're liking Dark Eden. I just picked it up myself!

My Follow Friday

Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. You look a lot better than I would on 3-4 hours of sleep. I would probably be asleep :-)
My Hop

Jennifer L. Bielman said...

nice pic. new follower. my FF: http://readingandwritingurbanfantasy.blogspot.com/

The Brunette Librarian said...

OOOooo Dark Eden Looks great!! :)

http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com/2011/11/follow-friday.html

Shari said...

New follower! I can't even function with 3-4 hours of sleep let alone look decent in a pic:) Hope you get a chance to stop by: http://myneuroticbookaffair.blogspot.com/2011/11/follow-friday.html
Have a great weekend. Shari (My Neurotic Book Affair)

Post a Comment

Courtney @ Storybook Slayers