Search this blog

Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Hops (11/18/11)



Happy Happy Birthday to me! 

I hope you all have a wonderful day today! 

Spreading the Smiles around <3



Follow Friday (#3)

Q: Letter to Santa: Tell Santa what books you want for Christmas!

Oh Santa I do wish to have a copy of The Forrest of Hands and Teeth in my stocking this year! Oh! And maybe the rest of The Mortal Instruments series! That would be awesome! Thanks Santa! :D









        TGIF (#2)

Giving Thanks: Which books are you most thankful for receiving from other bloggers, friends, family members, or publishers?

I am thankful for my parents for buying me the books that I beg for and supporting me with my blogging. I would love to thank Wendy from A Cupcake and a Latte for being an awesome blog friend and helping me out! :D And thank you for all the publishers for being so amazing! You guys rock!








9 comments :

Anna said...

TMI series was AWESOME! I'd love to have those on my shelf!!

Anna @ Literary Exploration

Chey said...

I really enjoyed The Forest of Hands and Teeth! At first I was a little put off by it because it's so different from what I'm used to, but it's definitely worth it! I really need to read the Mortal Instrument series...Great choices!

Lindsay Cummings author said...

i loooooved carrie ryan's books!

Will you stop by my blog?! I'm hosting a cover craze post :)

http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/follow-friday-and-cover-craze-3.html

Kelly said...

The Forest of Hands and Teeth series just gets better with each book! I hope you get it!

New GFC Follower :)

Follow Me Friday @ Radiant Shadows

Christy @TheReaderBee said...

Ohhh, I really want to read The Forest of Hands and Teeth! TMI is great too. :)

LaCherenda said...

Your blog looks awesome! I'm a new follower.
Make sure to follow my blog and check out my giveaway :)

http://lacherenda.blogspot.com/

Sarah Brown said...

I love The Mortal Instruments series one of my favourites, here's mine
http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/11/feature-and-follow-friday-5.html

Sarah (saz101) said...

Good picks! I love Love LOVE the Mortal Instruments, and Forest of Hands and Teeth is incredible, as well as really distrubing and depressing. I hope you get a light, fluffy, 'bounce back' book in your stocking, too!

Hope Santa's kind this year! Also, I love your blog header.

xx New follower :)

Rachel Brooks said...

I hope Santa brings you everything on your list! I still need to read The Forest of Hands and Teeth.

I’m a new follower :)
http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Courtney @ Storybook Slayers