Search this blog

Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Hops (11/25/11)






Follow Friday (#4)

Q: It’s Thanksgiving Day in the U.S. so we want to know what you are Thankful for – blogging related of course! Who has helped you out along the way? What books are you thankful for reading?

I am thankful for my friends and family who always ask about how I'm doing and tend to embellish my blog a smidge to their friends (especially my dad). I am thankful for every book that I read, to actually be able to read and have access to vast amounts of reading options. Thank you C:









        TGIF (#3)

 When You're Not Reading: What occupies your time when your nose isn't stuck in a book?

Oh gosh, definitely food and video games and texting. All of those apply. 






6 comments :

Fran said...

Great post, I must admit what you say is so true. Every book you read is something you should be thankful for.

Awesome post, new follower:D

My Post

Emily said...

Happy FF
Hopping by.

Lu said...

Hopping by to say have a great weekend!

New Follower :)

If you have a moment, please come and vote on your favorite YA Novel's Character:
Here

Anna said...

Haha my dad embellishes a lot when it comes to my blog too! He's seriously awesome though :) Glad you have so many people to support you!!

Anna @ Literary Exploration

Cassy said...

New Follower :)

Cassy @ Late Night Reads

Kelly said...

I always take it for granted how easy it is for me to get books, thanks for reminding me that that's something to be grateful for; great post!

Old follower :)

Follow Me Friday @ Radiant Shadows

Post a Comment

Courtney @ Storybook Slayers