Search this blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (2)

The Enchantress by Michael Scott


Release Date: May, 22, 2012
Publisher: Delcatore Press
Series: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel
Pages: 416




The sixth and final book in the New York Times bestselling series The Secrets of the Nicholas Flamel—The Enchantress 
Currently set to release in May 22 2012.



Extremely excited for this book since I'm a huge fan of the Nicholas Flamel series. I have yet to read The Warlock but it's suppose to be coming in my mailbox soon from Random House publishers. So I'm anticipating that one as well as this. I love the cover, the greens for probably the earth element, and all the symbols. The bottom left has to be Danu Talis, but the other three? Is the top-right an spaceship? WHAT? 

I don't know. But I love the silver outlining which will also be the spine of the book. Yay for silver, yay for Sophie! 

So much excitement pouring out of my...pores! :D

So my loving followers, what are you waiting for this Wednesday? 

1 comment :

Chi said...

I love the Nicholas Flamels series! And yes, it looks like an UFO...? But I'm not sure x3 Hmm this wednesday... Nothing really. I'm excited for November 14th though <3 I have a concert on that day ^___^

Post a Comment

Courtney @ Storybook Slayers