Search this blog

Thursday, December 1, 2011

RAK: December Wishlist


Random Acts of Kindness - RAK - is hosted by Vanessa and Isalys @ Book Soulmates.

This meme was created to give people the chance to spread their love for books. Is there anyone you would like to gift a book, just because you think that they should read it or just to put a smile on their face? RAK gives you the chance to donate books to anyone of the people who are particiapting without asking for anything in return. It's December, the month to give and receive! Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwansa, all these lovely and monumental moments to bring to joy to one another.





My Wishlist:
I'm totally okay with an ARC, paperback or hardcover, even Kindle eBooks. I don't mind if the physical copies are in used or new condition. My arms are open for anything C:





If you want to send me one of the books above (thank you so much if you do, the endless hugging would so ever be in your favor) just shoot me an email at Shortskiee (at) aol (dot) com for my mailing address. Also, if you would be ever so kind to post your RAK wishlist below, that would be amazing! Thank you all so much! <3