Search this blog

Sunday, January 8, 2012

In My Mailbox (26): DragonVale






So i've been going through Apps on my iPod and recently been playing DragonVale and I must say that I am obsessed. It's so much fun and the dragons that you can obtain are both adorable and extremely awesome! I mean, an ice/electric dragon? I WANT IT! :D It's also free so I was a happy camper when downloading it.


REVIEW:
Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams
 
*Thank you Simon and Schuster/ Pulse-It)

BOUGHT:
Aesop's Fables
Grimm's Fairy Tales
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
 
   


BORROWED:
Emma by Jane Austen
 

What's in your mailbox? C:

11 comments :

Paige said...

I hope you enjoy The Iron Daughter i have to read that one soon! Come check out my IMM!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-15.html

Racquel (A Book Barbie) said...

Lots of classics! I really want The Statistical Prob... to. It seems SO GOOD. I'm also gonna read Bittersweet soon. I hope we enjoy;D

Here is my IMM ((:
-thank you&come again.

Mocha ღ Latte(Cupcake and a Latte) said...

Awesome haul! Love at First Sight was incredible!

Enjoy =D

Feel free to check mine out ~
My IMM:http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox40.html
-★Wendy★
A Cupcake and a Latte: Young Adult Reviews!

Kris said...

You have some great books this week. I agree that Love at First Sight is an incredible Read. Enjoy!

My IMM!
Kris @Imaginary Reads

Amanda @Stuck In YA Books said...

Awesome haul!! All of them look really good!! Happy Reading

http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-26.html

Anna said...

I've been debating getting Alchemy of Forever, it looks like a good one! Saw it on the shelves and almost bought it haha! Enjoy all your books!

Anna @ Literary Exploration

A Beautiful Madness said...

Bittersweet sounds really great. Hope you enjoy it!
Happy Reading!
Em
My IMM post
A Beautiful Madness

April (BooksandWine) said...

I love the Barnes And Noble classics and how to sound redundant - classy- they look!

Awesome mix of books this week :-)

Nikki @ Under the Book Rainbow said...

The Alchemy of Forever sounds really good and I want to read Bittersweet sooo bad, lucky.
Happy reading!
Check out my IMM!

Kat said...

The Alchemy of Forever looks really good. :) And I want to read the Statistical Probability really bad. D: I keep seeing it everywhere, it's taunting me! Have an awesome week!

huda said...

wow fabulous post
new follower of ur blog
now follow my blog
http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Courtney @ Storybook Slayers