Search this blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (10) / Cover Reveal: City of Lost Souls


City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
Publication Date: May 8, 2012
Series: The Mortal Instruments #5
Pages: 496

In Book 5: City of Lost Souls, the Shadowhunters struggle to piece together their shattered world after a betrayal by one of their own leaves them reeling.



Gorgeous! I am on book two of this series and I just couldn't help but pine for the fifth installment especially when the cover is to lust for!  

2 comments :

Jackie Briere said...

I know!! it's beautiful but I'd have thought book two would have sounded like that seeings as in City of Bones they were betrayed by Hodges Starkweather . Oh my I so want to read this and I can't wait ..

Amanda @Stuck In YA Books said...

The cover is gorgeous, just have to read the series!!

http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-25.html

Post a Comment

Courtney @ Storybook Slayers