Search this blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (12)




The Unnaturalists by Tiffany Trent
Publication Date: August 14, 2012
Pages: 320
((Add to Goodreads shelf))

In an alternate London where magical creatures are preserved in a museum, two teens find themselves caught in a web of intrigue, deception, and danger. 
Vespa Nyx wants nothing more than to spend the rest of her life cataloging Unnatural creatures in her father's museum, but as she gets older, the requirement to become a lady and find a husband is looming large. Syrus Reed's Tinker family has always served and revered the Unnaturals from afar, but when his family is captured to be refinery slaves, he finds that his fate may be bound up with Vespa’s—and with the Unnaturals. 
As the danger grows, Vespa and Syrus find themselves in a tightening web of deception and intrigue. At stake may be the fate of New London—and the world

That cover, that's what. That was the first deciding factor of my "must read even if I need to chew my own foot to get" fixation. Then when I read the synopsis my head literally exploded from the awesomeness. And I knew that it's fate. I must read this novel. Now tell me my loves, what are you waiting on this Wednesday? Anything dead-sexy like this cover? 

15 comments :

Amanda @Stuck In YA Books said...

This looks really good!!

http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-27.html

Book Sake said...

I can't wait for this one to come out!
Our WoW is at Book Sake. -Jessica

A Beautiful Madness said...

This sounds good. Love the cover. I can't wait to read it.
Em
My WoW post
A Beautiful Madness

bookittyblog said...

Beautiful cover! And oh my godness I love your blog design!

SQT said...

Loooove this! Awesome cover too.

Lovey Dovey Books said...

You're right, that cover! Looks like a steampunk novel, too. Thanks for sharing, now I'm adding your pick to my 'to read' list :)

Candace @ Lovey Dovey Books

Becky said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! This one sounds awesome! I will totally be adding it to my TBR pile.

Becky @ L'amour Books

GABY said...

The cover is awesome!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Oh gosh, i must read this!! thanks for sharing, i hadn't seen it yet.

Kim said...

Ahh, I can't wait for this! The cover, the synopsis! Definitely excited for it :) Great pick and thanks for stopping by!

Kim @ The Paper Planes

Felicia said...

Hm, doesn't really sound like my type of read. But the cover looks awesome.

Thanks for stopping by,

Livin' Life Through Books

Anna said...

This does look interesting! I hadn't heard of it until now, but it looks awesome!! Great pick!

Anna @ Literary Exploration

Kah Cherub said...

This is indeed a great cover! And the title calls the attention, too. :)

Carina Olsen said...

Oh, yes, pretty cover :D Seems like an great book ;) Awesome pick :D
Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

Shanise said...

This sounds REALLY good! I just added it to my goodreads! ♥
- Shanise @Camisado Mind

Post a Comment

Courtney @ Storybook Slayers