Search this blog

Monday, March 19, 2012

Cover Reveal: Cataclysm by Karice Bolton


Cataclysm by Karice Bolton
The Watchers Trilogy #3
Publication Date: April 2, 2012


When it becomes obvious that the dark side will stop at nothing to control the mortal world, Ana is faced with a decision that could determine the fate of Fallen Angels everywhere. Determined to not use mortals as pawns, Ana does her best to prepare for the battles ahead while protecting the innocent souls around the world. As danger looms at every turn, she realizes that the ones she thought were prey might actually be the predators, and it will take an army like never before to stop the wickedness from spreading throughout the world. 


 The covers for this trilogy are always gorgeous and Phatpuppy Art, the one behind the image, does a stunning job on all of her pictures. I don't think there isn't anything that I could pick out to dislike. If I saw this on a shelf my hands would be grabbing for it right away, I can tell you that much! Post in the comments below what you think of the cover! And don't forget to check out Cataclysm or Phatpuppy Art! Give them some love!

1 comment :

Maja said...

Wow, this looks simply amazing. I'm very excited about it. All three covers look amazing.
Also, I'm jealous of you reading Life Is But a Dream. A friend reviewed it a while ago and I want it so badly. :)

Thanks for stopping by.
Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

Post a Comment

Courtney @ Storybook Slayers