Search this blog

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Friday Hops (3/16/12)



*Leave a comment below with you're post. Follow and I'll follow back*

Follow Friday (#14)
Q: What is the best book you've read in the last month? What is the worst book you've read in the last month?.

I best book I've read in the last month would have to be Everything is Illuminated by Johnathan Safran Foer. I instantly fell in love with his thoughts, though the obscene and raunchy text did turn me off at first, I found that looking past that there was an amazing story being told. The worst book would have to have been Various Positions, you can check my review on the blog to see how I felt about that one. Good lord!






 TGIF (#13)


Social Networking: Do you use Twitter or Facebook to promote your blog?  How has it benefited your book blogging experience? If not, how do you promote your blog? Share your twitter handle and/or Facebook link!

I use both and it has significantly increased traffic on my blog, especially with the help of some amazing bloggers out there that help retweet posts of mine. Come and follow!
@Shortskiee
Facebook Link 

6 comments :

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. No one seems to like Various Positions. I'll have to stay away.
My Hop

Jenni @ Alluring Reads said...

I've heard lots of bad things about Various Positions. Never heard of Everything is Illuminated, I'll have to check it out. Thanks for sharing!!

New GFC follower thanks to the hop!

My FF

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

Never heard of either of them, but I'll be sure to avoid Various Positions! Hope you have a good Friday :)

Here's my FF!

Book Slave said...

Hi there :) just hopping through...

I'm also your newest follower :) Here is my choice...

Feature & Follow

Kah Cherub said...

Never heard of those titles, but I'm glad you liked the first so much.
I'm an old gfc follower! :)
http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/03/ff-feature-and-follow-14.html

Amy Neftzger said...

Found your blog through Parajunkie's blog hop and just started following - looking forward to reading more of your posts!

Amy
http://neftzger.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Courtney @ Storybook Slayers