Search this blog

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (13)


What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang
The Hybrid Chronicles #1
Publication Date: September 18, 2012


Eva and Addie started out the same way as everyone else—two souls woven together in one body, taking turns controlling their movements as they learned how to walk, how to sing, how to dance. But as they grew, so did the worried whispers. Why aren’t they settling? Why isn’t one of them fading? The doctors ran tests, the neighbors shied away, and their parents begged for more time. Finally Addie was pronounced healthy and Eva was declared gone. Except, she wasn’t… 
     For the past three years, Eva has clung to the remnants of her life. Only Addie knows she’s still there, trapped inside their body. Then one day, they discover there may be a way for Eva to move again. The risks are unimaginable–hybrids are considered a threat to society, so if they are caught, Addie and Eva will be locked away with the others. And yet…for a chance to smile, to twirl, to speak, Eva will do anything.
I haven't done WoW in quite a while! Decided to start up again. I've had my sights on this book since it's cover reveal and how gorgeous is it? I mean, I was literally drooling over that cover! And the story definitely hooks you. I definitely want to see where the author goes with such a plot. 

Leave a comment below telling me what you think and leave your WoW so I can see what you're waiting for this week!

6 comments :

Nick said...

This one seems original.
Cannot wait to read it :)
Great pick !

Check out my WoW : http://nicksbookblog93.blogspot.com/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday-8-glitch-by.html

Nick @ Nick's Book Blog

Cindy (Oodles of Books) said...

I love that cover! I never heard of this one before, it sounds great :) Awesome pick for this week!

Magan @ Rather Be Reading said...

Oh, wow! This book looks really good. I agree with Cindy - the cover is pretty awesome. Thanks for sharing!

And thank you for your comment on Estelle's IMM on Sunday! :)

I Read Banned Books said...

Love this cover! I must have it..thx!

Jen

Agnieszka Nashi said...

Yes, I made a WoW about it a couple of weeks back too! It's amazing, and the cover is just stunning.

Here's my WoW. ♥

Andrea @ The Overstuffed Bookcase said...

OMG I can't wait for this one, either! This one just made my Top Ten Tuesday the other day for my favorite YA book covers. I just can't get over that cover and the book just sounds fantastic! Great pick!

My WoW

Post a Comment

Courtney @ Storybook Slayers