Search this blog

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Follow Hops (5/4/12)



*Leave a comment below with you're post. Follow and I'll follow back*

Follow Friday (#17)
Q: What is one thing you wish you could tell your favorite author?

Dear John Green, Could I borrow a piece of your genius? Literally, I'd give it back after catching a glimpse of the pure gorgeousness that is your inner workings.






 TGIF (#16)



Literary Vacations: If you could take a trip this summer to any place within a fictional book, where would you go? Tell us about your summer dream vacation!


I'd go to Hogwarts. I don't care if school is out for summer, I'd make it work damnit! I would fly my broom around the whole mofo school and back again! I'd learn my spells and talk to the paintings and speak with the ghosts and be nearly-headless Nick's best friend. I'd eat all the food, like there is no joke about that.

13 comments :

Larissa said...

I'd want to go to Hogwarts to! just think about it: waterskiing on the lake, buying enchanted ice-cream at hogshead, and the forbidden forest isn't nearly as scary in summer I bet!
old follower.

http://howlingturtle-pdx.blogspot.com/2012/05/follow-friday.html

Jac said...

**DUH**

Why did Hogwarts not pop into my head? WHY?!?! That is such a great answer!

Stop by and see my TGIF / Follow Friday! (It includes a giveaway!)

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I'd love to be a fly on John Green's wall. Great choice.
My Hop

Sarahbotbonkers said...

John Green's the man, although I haven't read any thing of his yet. I suck, I know. :) Happy Friday, Courtney!

Old follower,
Here's my FF post!

zapkode.marie said...

{if i'm commenting i'm a follower}

I envy writers and their ability to write such vivid things. I love being dragged into a story and not wanting to put the book done. Best sensation ever!

{http://www.justonemorechapter.net}

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

Yay Hogwarts!! I'd so go there too! That was my pick actually! I'd even settle for the theme park if I had to! ;)

Here's my Friday Hops

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Ella said...

John Green, that's a fine choice! FINE. CHOICE. Fine is an understatement.
Hogwarts. I agree, as long as there are no trolls in the bathroom.

old follower :)

Ella
Drop by my FF?

Tribute Books Mama said...

Great answer.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/05/feature-follow.html

Ning said...

haha I'd love to go to Hogwarts!! Haven't read John Green. I should find out more about him!
New follower! Love your header and background!

My FF

Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

fakesteph said...

We can sneak into the kitchen to see the house elves and eat some gillyweed to explore the lake. So fun!

Patricia said...

I love your answer, seriously! The whole thing. Just.. GPOY.

Patricia // My Hop

Vickieann said...

Hello, I followed you please visit my new blog and follow me back. http://tbr-io.blogspot.com/

Andrea @ The Overstuffed Bookcase said...

Love your answers! John Green is such a beautifu writer, isn't he? He just has that natural talent... And YES, Hogwarts! That was my pick, too. I need to go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter soon! Great picks!

Post a Comment

Courtney @ Storybook Slayers