Search this blog

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Friday Hops (6/22/12)


*Leave a comment below with you're post. Follow and I'll follow back*

Follow Friday (#19)
Q: If you could “unread” a book, which one would it be? Is it because you want to start over and experience it again for the first time? Or because it was THAT bad?

Twilight. It was just that bad. I shiver at the thought and really wish to have used my time and money on other novel worth my time and money.








 TGIF (#18)


Authors Are Our Celebrities: Have you ever contacted an author you admired? How did that experience go?  If not, which author would you love to have a chat with?

I have chatted with some authors on Twitter and through email: Julie Cross and Amanda Sun. While some authors I comment on tweets and sometimes they respond back. Taking with Julie and Amanda was a lot of fun, both are amazing people to take with. They're inspirational people and I've glad that I've gotten to know Julie more and Amanda and I have similar interests that make talking fun.