Search this blog

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (4)


Good morning everyone. I hope you all had wonderful weeks and are enjoying yourselves and the bookish thing that you received. Today is my Graduation day, marking my step from high school to college so I'm really excited and so very happy to finally be going off. I hope everyone enjoys their Saturday and Sunday, because I know I will!
Love your faces <3

Updates from this week, Check out anything you missed!:
Upcoming reviews and all things bloggy:
  • New Releases (June 24-30)
  • The Watchers Trilogy Blog Tour: Guest Post + Giveaway
  • The Girl in the Park review
  • Team Human Review
  • New Releases (July 1-7)
  • Blogoversary + Giveaways
  • The Mayfair Moon Blog Tour: Interview
Book Haul:
(Click on  picture for Goodreads)



*Thank you to MTV Books, Nancy Holder, Simon and Schuster Children's Publishing, HarperCollins and Karice Bolton for everything this week*