Search this blog

Thursday, August 23, 2012

College: Move-in Day

So, after numerous nights of sifting through my closet, weeding through my drawers and under my bed, I have finally finished packing. Today I officially move in. I start classes on Monday. The feelings I have are overjoyed and excited and nervous all at once. This is a new time in my life, as everyone who has went or is in college knows, and I hear from my friends how amazing college is and I have finally hit that point in time. I am a college student. I am closer to getting out there in the world. I am at one of the most amazing points in life. I am scared. I am nervous. I am happy.


So, to make this short post short. I will be absent from my computer for most of the day. I hope every has a wonderful Thursday as I will be trying to fit the contents of my entire room into the small dorm room. Most of you know what I'm talking about, and some of you are anticipating this day whenever it may be. Wish me luck. Love your faces. <3



-Courtney Ann (Shortskie)