Search this blog

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Friday Hops (8/10/12)


*Leave a comment below with you're post. Follow and I'll follow back*


Follow Friday (#25)
Q: What would you do over if you had to start your blog again from scratch?

I don't think I would really do anything different. I feel like things are going swimmingly how I've been doing everything. If I had to do something over it would be how I plan my time so I can get everything in that I can and such.




 TGIF (#23)

Q: Unexpected Books: Which books did you have reservations about reading, but ended up loving once you did? 


I guess the book that I really didn't think I was going to like would be City of Bones by Cassandra Clare, only because of the hype it had about it. I didn't think I was going to enjoy it as much as I did. I mean, Jace did really take me by storm in the first novel, I really actually hated him, but in City of Ashes, which I'm reading now, I like him a lot better.