Search this blog

Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Hops (8/3/12)

*Leave a comment below with you're post. Follow and I'll follow back*

Follow Friday (#24)
Q: Do your reading habits change based on your mood? Do you read a certain genre if you are feeling depressed or happy?
Yeah, ususally when I'm not in a good mood I don't really read. When I don't want to talk to anyone of just want to myself, I read ALL THE BOOKS! I don't really have a specific genre when I'm happy or not, I just read whatever. Most of the time I read manga when I'm not in the mood to read regular books.






 TGIF (#22)

Book Olympics: In the spirit of the Olympics, which books would you give the gold, silver, and bronze medals to? It can be from any genre, new or old. 

Gold: The Book Thief
Silver: Looking For Alaska
Bronze: Battle Royale