Search this blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (23): Story's End



Story's End by Marissa Burt
Publication Date: April 2, 2013
Series: Storybound #2
Long ago, a King ruled the land of Story....
During his reign, Heroes, Villains, and characters of all kinds lived out Tales filled with daring quests and epic struggles. Then the King disappeared, and over the years nearly everyone forgot that he had ever existed. 
Now an evil Enemy has emerged, determined to write a new future for Story. And an ordinary girl from our world named Una Fairchild must find a way to defeat him. 
Una and her friends Indy and Peter set off on a quest for answers, facing warlocks, beasts, and enchantments at every turn. But Una soon discovers that the real key lies in her own mysterious ties to Story’s past—and to the long-forgotten King who may be their only hope for survival.

I'm very excited about this book because I loved Storybound, it was a cute fairy-tale book that I needed in my system. The cover is definitely something that I really like about this as well. I mean, you can't not like that awesome castle and that freaking drawbridge extending it's way past the borders of the drawing. It's just do cool! If you have not read Storybound yet, I extremely recommend it to anyone who needs a break from all the dystopian, vampires, whatnots, and just wants to soak up some sun in the land of Story, where Heroes and Villains are made for your fairy-tale needs.

Leave me a comment below with what you're waiting on this Wednesday!