Search this blog

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Friday Hops (1/18/13)


*Leave a comment below with you're post. Follow and I'll follow back*
With Google Friend Connect going away, don't forget to follow up with the blog with RSS and stay connected! 



Follow Friday (#27)
Q: Who is your favorite villain from a book?

Oh gosh, wow, this is a hard one. Umm... wow this FF question really has me stumped. Villain, villain, villain. Who can you be? Honestly, I cannot think of a single one. None. I am very disappointed by this. Sorry guys! Hope you all have better answers than me!

Edit: Okay, I finally got one! I'm going to have to say Luke Castellan in Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson series. :) His fate and struggle in the books just ate my heart away.

Movie/ Comics: The Joker. Hands down, favorite uncontrolled chaotic villain of all time :) And I love Heath Ledger's role, blew me out of the water.