Search this blog

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Friday Hops (2/22/13)


*Leave a comment below with you're post. Follow and I'll follow back*
With Google Friend Connect going away, don't forget to follow up with the blog with RSS and stay connected! 



Alison Can Read Feature & FollowFollow Friday (#28)
Q: We always talk about books that WE want. Let's turn it on its head. What books have you given other people lately?

The only book that I've lent out was Looking for Alaska, and that was to my boyfriend. And let me tell you, he is absolutely loving it. He'll snapchat me how far along he is in the book and text me/call me about his favorite parts. And whenever I pretend I'm going to spoil something he starts making noises to block me out. It is absolutely precious and I'm so happy that he's enjoying my favorite book as much as I did the first time I read it!