Search this blog

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Friday Hops (4/26/13)


*Leave a comment below with you're post. Follow and I'll follow back*
With Google Friend Connect going away, don't forget to follow up with the blog with RSS and Bloglovin' and stay connected! 

Follow on Bloglovin 


Alison Can Read Feature & FollowFollow Friday (#32)
Q: Is there a song that reminds you of a book? Or vice versa? What is the song & the book?

I get into the habit of reading books and listening to music so there are tons and tons of songs that I would listen to on repeat while reading all different kinds of books. While I was reading The Fault In Our Stars by John Green, Bookends by Simon and Garfunkel. The entire Clique series I listened to one song from DDR (the song title escapes me right this minute) so just hearing it reminds me of every single Clique book.