Search this blog

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Friday Hops (7/12/13)

*Leave a comment below with you're post. Follow and I'll follow back*
With Google Friend Connect going away, don't forget to follow up with the blog with e-mail and Bloglovin' and stay connected! 

Follow on Bloglovin


Alison Can Read Feature & FollowFollow Friday (#38)
Q: Activity: PHOTOBOMB!!!! Photobomb a picture with your favorite book. Share it of course.

I can't really participate on this one because I'm on vacation, my wifi is extremely sucky, and I don't have my favorite book with me! Sadpanda initiate (> o <). I can tell you that I have many favorites so I'll give you my recent favorite book: THE BEGINNING OF EVERYTHING by Robyn Schneider It comes out next month and it is well worth the wait! 


Link me your posts so I can see you and your favorite book :)