Search this blog

Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday Hops (6/13/14)


*Leave a comment below with you're post. Follow and I'll follow back*With Google Friend Connect going away, don't forget to follow up with the blog with e-mail and Bloglovin' and stay connected!

Click to follow
Follow on Bloglovin


Follow Friday (#39)

Armchair Travel! Tell us about your favorite book in a setting you’d like to visit 

(a real place for this question).

Since I had just finished Rain, the sequel to the book Ink, (Paper Gods #2) I would definitely love to go an visit Japan. I couldn't get enough from just reading about the festivals and the food (I've been craving okonomiyaki since my semester up at college ended and none of my Japanese friends are around to make it, nor do I have a Japanese food market around me so I can buy the ingredients). But, I have already started my application for study abroad in Tokyo for my upcoming spring semester, so I need to crack down on my studying of Japanese and all the places that I want to visit while I'm there studying for half a year.