Search this blog

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (24)


Its been a busy past couple of days for me what with fixing up the blog and all. I am really happy with the way that it came out. Be sure to tell me what you think of the new blog look and even the new blog name since I went from
Rondo of a Possible World --------> Storybook Slayers.
And also, I have been saying on Twitter that I have a new co-blogger, and I'm so happy to have her aboard this blogging adventure with me (and also helping me lessen this massive stack I have to review hahaha). Her name is Eirini (E-re-knee) and I provide the pronunciation [you know, E like in letter E, Re like in repeat, and I don't think I need to explain how you pronounce knee] because her name is a little tricky and so readers of the blog aren't looking at it for 5 minutes trying to make up some strange pronunciation or think its a wonky version of the name Erin haha. Her bloggy-blog info will be up in the next couple days along with a review by her of Mary E. Pearson's THE KISS OF DECEPTION so be sure to check that one out (:

And now onto the books!

For Review:
*Thank you to Harlequin Teen, Harper Collins, Bloomsbury USA Childrens, and my library  for everything this week*