Search this blog

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (27)

Welcome to the Stacking the Shelves, a feature by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, post for this week. All weekly updates that have happened around the blog will take place below as well as the books that I have received this week for review. Please don't forget to leave a comment on this post and link me to your Stacking the Shelves so I can see what you've gotten this week and comment back. Thank you!

Recent Events & Past Reviews:
 

Blogoversary giveaway #3: Schnazzy Bookish Mugs! ENTER NOW!

+   +   +   +   +   +   +   +

For Review:


   
Thank you to Simon Pulse, Harper Teen, Greenwillow Books, Macmillin, Amazon Childrens Publishing, Scholastic, Kensington Books, Dundurn, Amber from Me, My Shelf, and I, Amulet Books, and my local library for everything this week