Search this blog

Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 New Years Blog Resolutions


Happy New Year to everyone and their families from Eirini and I here at Storybook Slayers! Hope everyone enjoyed their holidays and are excited for that the new year will bring because I know I am! Crazy how fast time flies, Christmas came and went, and now we're already in January! I'm astonished at how sneaky 2015 was, came out of nowhere (to me anyway haha).

Onto my favorite part: Resolutions for 2015!

  • Say goodbye to that pesky monster Procrastination. 2014 was my worst year yet, and I know I swore to end it last year, now it's a fresh start and I'm putting my right foot forward on this one.
  • Not to let good ol' bloggy get covered in cobwebs while college is in session.
  • Utilizing the schedule option more so I don't fall behind on things like reviews.
  • DISCUSSION POSTS! Eirini and I are going to start having some fun with these.
  • Top Ten Tuesday: I've been seeing thing one around for years now and they always look like so much fun, now's the time to join!
  • Have some more fun posts on the blog and some more giveaways.
  • Last, but certainly not least, get more involved in the bookish community. Get better at responding to comments, visiting blogs, finding new blogs, and make new friends. That was the reason I started blogging, it's time to "go back to the beginning" as Inigo Montoya from the Princess Bride would say.


Again, happy New Year to everyone. It's time to turn thoughts into reality, and that's what I'm planning to do!