Search this blog

Friday, January 30, 2015

Follow Friday #46

*Leave a comment below with you're post. Follow and I'll follow back*
Don't forget to follow up with Bloglovin' and stay connected!

Click to follow
Follow on Bloglovin

Hard print (real thing) or Kindle/Nook, which is your favorite? - Suggested by The Realm of Books. 


I'm so torn with this answer. I enjoy both. I love the feeling of the paper between my fingers, how gorgeous black ink looks against the ivory pages. The unforgettable smell that you know is a book. But then I enjoy the convenience of the kindle on my tablet, where I can read in the dark or download books from my library from my bedroom instantly. And my actual kindle device that I can read outside in the summer and there be no glare. Do you see why I'm torn? I enjoy both, but I know I would like to have the real thing in my hands. But I wouldn't be too picky about it.