Search this blog

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (67): The Heir


The Heir by Kiera Cass
Series: The Selection #4
Publication date: May 5, 2015
Twenty years ago, America Singer entered the Selection and won Prince Maxon’s heart. Now the time has come for Princess Eadlyn to hold a Selection of her own. Eadlyn doesn’t expect her Selection to be anything like her parents’ fairy-tale love story. But as the competition begins, she may discover that finding her own happily ever after isn’t as impossible as she always thought.
I finally caught myself up on the first three books of The Selection series, and enjoyed it very much so. I thought that The One wrapped everything up nicely in the series, but it would be interesting to see the tables turned--where we see the POV from the bachlorette side picking the suitor.

But please, just look at that cover. I cannot tear my eyes away! The colors. That dress. The sparkle effects. One thing that I love about these books are their gorgeous covers, and The Heir takes the crown on my favorite (so far).