Search this blog

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (34)


Welcome to the Stacking the Shelves, a feature by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, post for this week. All weekly updates that have happened around the blog will take place below as well as the books that I have received this week for review. Please don't forget to leave a comment on this post and link me to your Stacking the Shelves so I can see what you've gotten this week and comment back. Thank you!

Recent Events & Past Reviews:
 

Top Ten Tuesday: See Courtney's top ten heroines with gifs
Waiting on Wednesday: Eirini is waiting on Charisma by Jeanne Ryan
Follow Friday: What three books would Courtney rescue from a burning fire?

Other recent events include:
#StudyAbroad: Courtney's getting her visa! T-minus 19 days until Japan!

#CollegeLife: Courtney and Eirini are meeting up at New Paltz next weekend!

#EnglishMajorProblems: Trying to pick which poems to submit to your school's anthology and you just want to edit every single one because they are not ready for the eyes of peers. PERFECTION THY NAME IS POETRY!

For Review:
Got this in the mail, signed, and I was literally fangirling all over the place. I love Lauren DeStefano, so winning Burning Kingdoms in her twitter contest sent me to the moon and I never came back :)

Burning Kingdoms (Internment Chronicles #2) by Lauren DeStefano