Search this blog

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (3): Bookish romance likes&dislies

*This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish*

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Things I Like/Dislike When It Comes To Romances In Books (can do a full list or split it up in likes/dislikes or even things you want to see MORE of in romances in fiction)


I commemorate this top 10 Tuesday to all the bookish romances--past, present, and future. And now I present the top ten things that I like/dislike in book romances in the art of GIFs. Let's commence!


1. I adore friendships turn relationship

2. Sexy kissing scenes that melt me away . . . *swoon*

3. I like that moment they realize there's something there that wasn't there before

4. Accents and foreign languages are always a plus

 5. I'm all for gorgeous guys and girls (I don't discriminate), but I like to fall for characters based on their personalities from time to time rather than just their physical appearance.

6. Insta-love is an insta-killer

7. I like when the guys show a softer side or even become shy/nervous/embarassed

8. Love triangles.

9. Love gone awry &/or the death of a loved one. I don't necessarily love it, but I appreciate the means behind it when strengthening a character.

10. Happily ever after <3